Saturday, November 28, 2009

My day at Gurney

2day i went to gurney with my '' biao jie '' , go there to meet my old frens
They all grow taller than me sad sad nia me 
benjamin the face still same jus grow taller only the thing i dont like is he cut a noob hair ....hahahaahaxxx , i complain about it in the whole day hahahahaxx...
yi kang n kok liang also still same just grow taller but truely i said  kok liang u really bcom handsome  haahahaxx
n then i met my dear old fren  darlene n yong ling , compare to last time they  never change still same same...hahahaxx
when im waiting for my aunt to come gurney to fetch me , i saw my teacher mdn.low, hahahaxxx great to see her , since i call her she still remember me ...not bad ..hahahaxx
i try to upload photo to my blog but now I'm not using my own computer cause having vacation at penang..
I will upload the photo to here soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment